Your Best Year Ever Hits Multiple Bestseller Lists
Your Best Year Ever: A 5-Step Plan for Achieving Your Most Important Goals (Baker Books; ISBN 9780801075254; Hardcover; $24.99) by Michael Hyatt has landed on multiple Bestsellers lists since its release in January.
• #3 on Publishers Weekly Hardcover Nonfiction list for the week of January 7
• #1 in Hardcover Business and #4 in Hardcover Nonfiction on the Wall Street Journal lists for the week of January 7
• #35 on the USA Today list for the week of January 7
• #20 on Amazon’s Most Sold list for the week of January 7
In Your Best Year Ever, Hyatt shares a powerful, proven, research-driven system for setting and achieving your goals—to not let them get pushed to the back burner and forgotten. Readers learn how to design their best year ever by discovering:
• what's holding you back right now
• how to overcome your past setbacks
• the seven attributes of effective goals
• how to quit-proof your goals
• the role of habits in personal achievement
• what to do when you feel stuck
• and much more
Michael Hyatt is the former chairman and CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers, now part of HarperCollins. He is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of several books, including Living Forward and Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World. Michael's blog is ranked by Google in the top one-half percent of all blogs, with 500,000 unique visitors a month and readers in more than two hundred countries.
Baker Books publishes books that are relevant, intelligent, and engaging. Our titles cover topics such as personal development, encouragement, spirituality, and relationships.