Ten Time Management Choices That Can Change Your Life
Want to reduce stress, accomplish more in less time, and enjoy greater freedom to do the things you love? This book shows you how to make it all happen. Time management and organizing experts Felton and Sims show you:
· how to focus your time on your priorities
· when multitasking is helpful or harmful
· secrets to overcoming procrastination
· tips for managing distractions, interruptions, and time wasters
· how to organize your space to maximize efficiency
Whether you are a creative freewheeler or an organized perfectionist, you'll find easy-to-implement, effective solutions that will work for you
"Solid, practical advice for anyone who wants to be more productive and less stressed."--Barbara Hemphill, author, Taming the Paper Tiger at Work
"If you're overwhelmed and looking for a better way, this book is for you."--Barry Izsak, National Association of Professional Organizers; author, Organize Your Garage in No Time
Sandra Felton, The Organizer Lady®, is a pioneer in the field of organizing. She is the founder and president of Messies Anonymous and the author of many books, including Organizing Magic.
Marsha Sims is a national speaker on time management and organization. She has been a professional organizer since 1992 as the founder and president of Sort-It-Out, Inc.
- Paperback Reprint Excerpt Download PDF