Healing What's Hidden
Practical Steps to Overcoming Trauma
Where to Purchase
There is hope after trauma
Over the last decade, Evan and Jenny Owens have helped thousands of people overcome the trials, tragedies, and traumas of their past. In this book, they show you how you can overcome yours too.
· four wounds of trauma that distort your view of God, others, and yourself
· simple yet powerful keys to healing that most people miss
· a transformational equation that converts pain into purpose
· how to restore what seems broken beyond repair
· how to move forward when you're stuck in the past
With empathy and insight, they offer a practical, step-by-step process to help you acknowledge your trauma, heal your invisible wounds, and reclaim your future so you can live beyond the anxiety, depression, and shame trauma leaves behind.
Others are already experiencing healing. Now it's your turn.
"Evan and JennyOwens have created a practical masterpiece. They have carved a path to walk into healing, freedom, and serving."--Dr. Chip Dodd, author of The Voice of the Heart and The Perfect Loss
"Evan and Jenny Owens enter into your personal trauma, loss, guilt, rejection, abuse, or other hurts to lead you step-by-step into new freedom and empowerment to be who God made you to be."--Drs. Bill and Kristi Gaultiere, psychotherapists and authors of Journey of the Soul