Get Well Soon
Natural and Supernatural Remedies for Vibrant Health
Walk in Divine Health and Wholeness
We live in the most technologically advanced age of all time, yet we have never been more sick. Even those in good health face constant misdirection.
Certified nutritional counselor, co-pastor and TV host Laura Harris Smith helps you pursue healing and wellness for body, mind and spirit--both naturally and supernaturally. You are meant to enjoy a full, abundant life, and Smith equips you with the tools you need, including
· condition-specific healing prayers
· links to free online videos by Laura
· powerful declarations of faith
· body system blessings for the prevention of sickness
· delicious menus tailored for each of the 15 body systems
· spiritual warfare guidelines for troubleshooting stubborn ailments
· guidance for confronting spiritual sickness--such as grudges, unforgiveness or sin patterns--that may be blocking physical healing
· amazing, miraculous testimonies to build faith
"In her trademark way, Laura offers hard-fought biblical wisdom and disciplined research that equip and empower us to get well, live free and embrace the wholeness that Jesus won for us."--Susie Larson, national speaker; radio host; author, Fully Alive
"Laura offers a practical and attainable guide to seeking natural and supernatural healing both internally and externally. This book will transform your life!"--Ty and Charlene Bollinger, founders, The Truth About Cancer
Laura Harris Smith is a certified nutritional counselor with an M.A. in original medicine, and host of theTHREE, a faith-based current-events talk show that focuses on body, mind and spirit health. She and her husband, Chris, founded and pastor Eastgate Creative Christian Fellowship in Nashville. With one foot in ministry and one in media, Laura and Chris live near Nashville and have six children and ten grandchildren. Learn more at www.lauraharrissmith.com.