Breakthrough to Your Miracle
Believing God for the Impossible
Where to Purchase
Position Yourself to Receive a Miracle!
Have you ever found yourself in a desperate situation? Are answers to prayer mainly disappointing? Why haven't you experienced the miracle you long for?
As Pastor Jason Noble explains, your problem is not really the problem. The problem is that you may not know how to position yourself to receive your miracle. When John Smith--a young boy who was declared dead after his body was pulled from icy waters--walked out of the hospital sixteen days later, Jason was there to witness it. He has since spoken life and healing to many, sharing life-giving principles that bring life-changing results.
In this powerful book, Noble
· reveals the heart of miracles
· explores biblical and present-day accounts to stir your faith
· shows how God works in believers to invade the natural with the supernatural
· provides principles and tools to help you welcome the miraculous
· looks at how we become a conduit for God to do miracles through our lives
· identifies how to walk through times of crisis from a biblical perspective
God longs to work wonders in your life. Let this book help you believe with boldness!
"This book will help you understand in a very practical way your role in seeing God do the impossible in your life."--Sam Rodriguez, president, National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference; founder and lead pastor, New Season; bestselling author, Be Light
Jason Noble is a pastor and motivational speaker who has always believed God can do the "impossible"--and has experienced it firsthand. Jason has served as a pastor and children's pastor, as well as the national children's ministries director for the Assemblies of God USA. He holds a B.A. in pastoral ministry from Northwest University. Jason and his wife, Paula, have four children and live in Medford, Oregon.