Special Markets Sales Manager
About this position:
Baker Publishing Group seeks a Special Markets Sales Manager to work with key special markets and ministry accounts for Baker Publishing Group, as well as to establish and develop new accounts through networking, conferences, trade shows and research.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and preferably in AS/400
- Self-motivated and creative
- 5 years or more of Special Market sales experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team player with a ministry mindset
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Heart and dedication to serve the needs of ministries and non-profits around the countrys
- Ability to speak clearly and verbally communicate effectively to both individuals and large audiences
- Excellent people skills
- An eye for research with a sales focus
Compensation and Benefits:
Commensurate with qualifications and experience. As a full-time position, benefits offered include health, dental, vision, group life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, 401(k) after three months, and others.
Send cover letter and resume as email attachments to jobopenings@BakerPublishingGroup.com, including the words “Special Markets Sales Manager” in the subject line. Alternately, mail these materials to the attention of “Human Resources/ Special Markets Sales Manager” at Baker Publishing Group, 6030 E Fulton, Ada, MI 49301.
Baker Publishing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.