Sr. Financial Analyst (Ada, Michigan)
About this position:
Baker Publishing Group, based near Grand Rapids, Michigan,is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to prepare, examine and analyze accounting and financial records, financial statements, costs and other financial reports for accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting standards.
Essential Functions of this Position:
- Examine financial records or processes.
- Analyze business or financial data.
- Calculate tax information.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Propose journal entries.
- Analyze costs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assist with Treasury management.
- Partner with operational leaders for financial decision making.
- Develop financial and business plans.
- Develop and maintain detailed worksheets for annual audit.
- Assist with forecast for P&L, Cash Flows and Balance Sheet.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years minimum experience in professional finance setting
- Ability to communicate financial information in any setting
- Internal: CFO, Payroll Manager, Royalty Manager, A/R staff, A/P staff, Executive Team
- External: Auditors, Bankers
Compensation and Benefits:
Commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include profit sharing, optional 401(k) after three months, and others.
Send cover letter and resume as email attachments to jobopenings@BakerPublishingGroup.com, including the words “Financial Analyst” in the subject line. Alternately, mail these materials to the attention of “Human Resources/Financial Analyst” at the address above.
Baker Publishing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.