Subsidiary Rights Assistant
About this position:
Baker Publishing Group, based near Grand Rapids, Michigan, is currently accepting applications for the position of Subsidiary Rights Assistant. This is a full-time (40 hours), on-site position. The subsidiary rights assistant will work closely with subsidiary rights staff in all aspects of licensing.
- Creating marketing materials
- Processing contracts through various stages
- Sending materials to international publishers
- Processing royalty payments
- Maintaining the subsidiary rights archives
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented. Ability to prioritize work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills – to deal successfully with clients, authors, and colleagues.
- Ability to work well within a team.
Compensation and Benefits:
Commensurate with qualifications and experience. As a full-time position, benefits provided include health, dental, group life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, 401(k) after three months, and others.
Send cover letter and resume as email attachments to jobopenings@BakerPublishingGroup.com, including the words “Subsidiary Rights Assistant” in the subject line. Alternately, mail these materials to the attention of “Human Resources/Subsidiary Rights Assistant” at 6030 E Fulton, Ada, MI 49301
Baker Publishing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.