Accounts Receivable Analyst
Baker Publishing Group is accepting applications for a full-time Accounts Receivable Analyst. The person in this position will be responsible for communicating with customers about their account status, arranging for payments and setting payment schedules, answering customer questions about account problems, receiving and recording payments, reconciliation of accounts, as well as administrative and accounting support duties related to the daily operations of the Accounts Receivable/Royalty Department.
- We seek candidates who have at least one year experience in accounts receivable, preferably in a professional office environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical ability, careful attention to detail, and persistence
- A confident, positive, and professional demeanor
- Competency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel are also necessary
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting pay will be commensurate with demonstrated qualifications and experience. As a full-time position, benefits provided include health, dental, group life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, 401(k) after three months, and others.
For more information or to apply, email jobopenings@BakerPublishingGroup.com. Provide your resume and cover letter as attachments, and include the words “Accounts Receivable Analyst” in the subject line of your message. Or mail these materials to Baker Publishing Group, 6030 E Fulton, Ada, MI 49301.
The information above is a summary of the full job description for this position, which will be provided to applicants invited to interview.
Baker Publishing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.