Position: Marketing Assistant, Bethany House Fiction
Reports to: Noelle Chew, Marketing Manager
Position Type: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Location: Baker Publishing Group – Bloomington office
11400 Hampshire Ave. S.
Bloomington, MN 55438
To support the needs of the fiction marketing team spearheading some tasks while also offering general assistance as needed.
- Oversee our Open Book club program: keeping lists up to date, assembling materials, and handling mailings
- Verify ad placements are running and send screenshots of digital ads/tearsheets of print ads to authors
- Manage monthly fiction Book Performance Review checks, passing any discrepancies to manager
- Manage the fiction back of book ad and shelf talker creation process
- Create seasonal project reference guides
- Handle all book giveaway mailings
- Oversee the galley printing and mailing process
- Proofing and mailing tour posters and other miscellaneous author items created in-house
- Manage approvals for NetGalley manuscript requests
- Support as needed with various mass mailings to media, bloggers and influencer lists
- Associate's Degree
- 1-2 years in a professional setting
- Basic understanding of marketing, Christian media, online promotion, and social media
- Personal interest in and a reader of Christian fiction
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Available to consistently work 24 hours per week and can lift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
Apply here. Please follow the link to create an account and apply. Application deadline is February 28, 2019.
For more information, please visit www.bakerpublishinggroup.com.
Baker Publishing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.