Associate Marketing Manager (Michigan office, full-time)
About this position:
The associate marketing manager’s primary objective is to develop and execute the strategic marketing plans for assigned titles of the Ada Trade Group (including Baker Books and Revell non-fiction), serving its authors and the content of their books, and to support the marketing director in executing the marketing strategies, and ultimately, to achieve the financial goals for each title for which the team is responsible.
Serve as the marketing lead for titles as assigned by the marketing director.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Serve as main point of communication with the author and agent
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure consistency
- Manage assigned marketing budget
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics
- Develop and coordinate copy and creative for ads and promotional pieces
Serve as partner on high-level marketing plans by working with a senior marketing lead as assigned. Research market to identify new opportunities. Maintain and update marketing database for all assigned titles and review database. Participates in key publishing meetings, as needed or assigned by their supervisor. Travel as needed.
- Minimum of five years of marketing and/or publishing experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) essential
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Strong relational skills, seeking to serve and meet the needs of Baker authors
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Aptitude as a self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree required
Commensurate with qualifications and experience. As a full time position, benefits provided include health, dental, group life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, 401(k) after three months, and others.
Apply here. Please follow the link to create an account and apply. This process works best in Internet Explorer.
Baker Publishing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.