Graphic Design Intern (Spring/Summer, Michigan office, part-time)
About this position:
We are seeking a creative Graphic Design intern to assist our in-house marketing design team with the creation of print and digital marketing materials.
The ideal candidate will work well in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Collaboration and continued learning are vital to our team. Participation in sharing knowledge, work, and feedback are critical in this position. The selected candidate will gain knowledge of professional print production, real-world workflows, Adobe Creative Cloud, and experience with digital media outlets.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials such as print ads, back of book ads, social media graphics, web banners, bookmarks, postcards, and other materials to support the promotion of our books and authors.
- Support Marketing Art Director and Graphic Designers with their projects
- Interact with the Marketing team for project approvals
- Sophomore status or higher in Graphic Design or related Arts program.
- Required proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience with MailChimp, Squarespace, HTML, and Microsoft Office suite are an added plus.
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to grasp complex processes
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism
Discussed during the hiring process.
Apply here. Please follow the link to create an account and apply. This process works best in Internet Explorer.
Baker Publishing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.