Project Editor, Baker Academic & Brazos Press (Michigan office, full-time)
About this position:
Baker Publishing Group, based near Grand Rapids, Michigan, is currently accepting applications for a full-time editor in the Baker Academic & Brazos Press division. No travel is required.
- Master’s degree (in biblical studies, theology, or a related field)
- At least three years of editorial experience
- Knowledge of The Chicago Manual of Style
- Knowledge of biblical languages
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Meticulous attention to details and deadlines
- Ability to employ proper editing and proofreading technique
Compensation and Benefits:
Commensurate with qualifications and experience. As a full-time position, benefits include health, dental, group life insurance, short- and long- term disability insurance, paid time off, 401(k) after three months, and others.
Send cover letter and resume as email attachments to jobopenings@BakerPublishingGroup.com, including the words “Project Editor” in the subject line. Alternately, mail these materials to the attention of “Human Resources” at Baker Publishing Group, 6030 E Fulton, Ada, MI 49301.
Baker Publishing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.