Employment at Baker Publishing
Thank you for your interest in employment with Baker Publishing Group. Bookmark this page and come back often; job openings are regularly added and removed to ensure that the listings here are up to date.
Unless otherwise indicated, the work location for the positions listed here is our publishing offices/warehouse in Ada, Michigan (Grand Rapids metropolitan area). If you live elsewhere, visit the following websites for more information about what West Michigan and the Grand Rapids area have to offer:
The application process for positions at the Baker Book House retail store, also in the Grand Rapids area, is administered separately and entirely through the store. Contact information for the store can be found here.
Specific application instructions are listed within each position description. The preferred method of application is by email, with a resume as a PDF or Microsoft Word attachment. Please refrain from sending portfolios or any attachment larger than 1 MB unless asked in advance to do so. We do our best to keep candidates informed throughout our selection processes. Please follow up if you submit an application and do not receive any acknowledgement from us after one week.
- Editorial Associate, Baker Academic & Brazos Press (Grand Rapids, part-time)
- Human Resources Specialist (Michigan office)
- Accounts Receivable Associate (Michigan office)
- Nonfiction Acquisitions Editor (Minnesota office)
- Assistant Editor (Minnesota office)
- Assistant for Special Markets & Ministries Team (Michigan office)
- Afternoon Receptionist (Michigan office, part-time)
- Project Editor, Baker Academic & Brazos Press