Under the Sheets
The Secrets to Hot Sex in Your Marriage
Where to Purchase
New York Times bestselling author answers all the questions you were afraid to ask about sex
Looking for the intense passion you've always craved but never thought was possible? Whether you're a newlywed and have great expectations, or you've meandered aimlessly into predictable sex, Under the Sheets is just what the doctor ordered.
Millions have trusted Dr. Kevin Leman for advice on marriage and family issues. Now, in this tell-it-like-it-is, practical book, he shares his wit and wisdom in the hottest areas of sex and intimacy, including:
- what to do when your spouse is frisky and you're not
- why there's more than two of you in your bed
- the truth about women and orgasms
- what your spouse really thinks about your love handles
- how talking can lead to sizzling sex
- what "I'm too tired" really means and what to do about it
- how to break the predictability rut and make the sparks fly again
Whether you're just getting married or you've been married for one year, five years, ten years, or fifty years, Under the Sheets will take you and your spouse to new, scintillating sexual heights--and improve every other aspect of your relationship too.