The Solo Pastor
Understanding and Overcoming the Challenges of Leading a Church Alone
Where to Purchase
Encouragement and guidance for successfully leading your church
If you're leading alone--you're not alone! The majority of pastors find themselves in this demanding and complex position, leading their church with no additional professional assistance. The challenges are many, including loneliness, isolation, self-doubt, overwhelm, feelings of inadequacy, and a constant search for additional resources and volunteers.
Where does the solo pastor turn for help and encouragement? To someone who's been there. With compassion and plenty of proven, practical strategies, church consultant and former solo pastor Gary L. McIntosh steps in to fill the void. In this book he helps you
· understand the strengths and challenges of the solo-pastor church
· develop effective leadership skills
· build and maintain vital relationships
· manage expectations
· spot and neutralize "bullies" who seek to control the church
· communicate clearly
· make the most of limited resources
· establish healthy priorities and boundaries
· and more
God has placed you in your position for a reason. This book will equip you with the tools you need to lead your church successfully.