The Smart Stepfamily, Revised and Updated Edition
An 8-Session Guide to a Healthy Stepfamily
- Pub. Date
- Sep 2019
Where to Purchase
Get Stepfamily Smart
Discover the key steps to building a healthy blended family with stepfamily expert Ron L. Deal. Through eight engaging sessions, you'll learn useable solutions for everyday living and glean valuable insight and practical tips for becoming a smart stepfamily.
"The most highly practical program I know on this topic."--GARY CHAPMAN, PhD, author of the New York Times bestselling book The Five Love Languages
For small groups, premarital counseling, or personal study
Disc One (total running time 1:00:09)
· Session 1: Becoming a Smart Stepfamily
· Session 2: STEP Up to Discover a Redemptive God
· Session 3: STEP Down Your Expectations
· Session 4: STEP Through the Wilderness Wanderings
Disc Two (total running time 1:24:12)
· Session 5: Two-STEP Your Marriage
· Session 6: Side STEP Common Pitfalls
· Session 7: STEP In Line with the Parenting Team
· Session 8: STEP Over into the Promised Land
· Bonus Session for Children: Living in a Blended Family
· Bonus: A Word for Dating or Engaged Couples
· Bonus: A Word for Pastors, Educators, and Group Leaders
To get the most out of these videos, group leaders and participants will need a copy of The Smart Stepfamily, Revised & Expanded Edition book and The Smart Stepfamily Participant's Guide.
Ron L. Deal is one of the most widely read and viewed experts on blended families in the country. He is founder of Smart Stepfamilies™, director of FamilyLife Blended™ for FamilyLife®, the author of numerous books on stepfamily living including the bestselling The Smart Stepfamily, and consulting editor for the Smart Stepfamily series of books. Ron is a licensed marriage and family therapist and popular speaker. He and his wife, Nan, have three sons and live in Little Rock, Arkansas. Learn more at RonDeal.org.