The Power of a Man
Using Your Influence as a Man of Character
Where to Purchase
Stand Up and Be the Man You Were Created to Be
Rick Johnson tried to fake authentic manhood until he learned an important lesson: A man armed only with a fork in a land of soup doesn't fare very well.
God gave men incredible power in their masculinity. With humor and honesty, The Power of a Man shows men how to live a life of great significance and healthy masculinity in a world afraid of real men. Johnson demonstrates that
- Real men aren't passive--they wield positive influence to change the world.
- Real men don't quit, no matter how tough things get.
- Real men love, protect, and provide for their wives and children.
- Real men defy cultural expectations and live by a code of honor.
- Real men recognize that only masculinity bestows masculinity.
The Power of a Man is about being calm but confident, relaxed but prepared, kind but authentic, and bold but compassionate. It's about becoming the man you've always wanted to be--the man your world needs.