The Baker Funeral Handbook
- 4.625 x 6.75
- Pub. Date
- May 2017
- Carton Quantity
- Number of pages
Where to Purchase
This essential, up-to-date funeral handbook for pastors includes
- services from eleven denominations
- suggestions for special situation services (miscarriage, death of a child, suicide, accident, unbelievers, and interment or scattering of ashes)
- quotations, illustrations, and last words for creating sermon meditations
- suggestions for writing eulogies
- reproducible planning charts with a template for preplanning services
A comprehensive resource for conducting funerals, memorials, and graveside services in a convenient size that's easy to hold when officiating a funeral.
Paul E. Engle has pastored churches in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Illinois, and Michigan. He earned degrees from Houghton College, Wheaton College Graduate School, and Westminster Theological Seminary, and he teaches at seminaries around the world. Among his eight books is The Baker Wedding Handbook.
- Excerpt Download PDF