Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse, Revised and Updated Edition
Where to Purchase
Hope and healing for the victims of emotional abuse
Emotional abuse is one of the most pervasive--and least recognized--kinds of abuse in our society. Whether you or a loved one has been abused by words, actions, or even indifference, this book will show you how to overcome the past.
In this revised and updated edition, you'll find
- strategies for dealing with a verbal abuser
- self-check quizzes
- keys to rebuilding relationships
- stories from survivors of emotional abuse
- new information on spiritual abuse
- a biblical plan for healing
Don't suffer in silence. If you have been abused by a spouse, parent, employer, minister, or friend, this book can open the doors to lasting healing.