At Baker Academic’s Textbook eSources for Encountering the New Testament 3rd ed. you will find a number of study aids designed to help you in your New Testament course.
These materials include flash cards, self-quizzes, introductory videos from Robert W. Yarbrough as well as the chapter objectives, summaries, study questions, and maps from the textbook.
Regarding Quizzes: Please note that you will need to have third-party cookies enabled in your browser in order to take the quizzes. If you have third-party cookies disabled or are otherwise unable to complete the quizzes, please visit the link located at the bottom of each embedded quiz to take the quiz directly on ProProfs.com.
Video Introduction to Encountering the New Testament 3rd ed.:
A Word from Robert W. Yarbrough:
If you have any problems or questions with Baker Academic’s Textbook eSources, please email us at eSources@BakerAcademic.com.
Explore by Chapter
- 1: Why Study the New Testament?
- 2: The Middle East in the Days of Jesus
- 3: The Gospel and the Four Gospels
- 4: The Gospel of Matthew
- 5: The Gospel of Mark
- 6: The Gospel of Luke
- 7: The Gospel of John
- 8: Man from Galilee
- 9: Lord, Teach Us
- 10: Modern Approaches to the New Testament
- 11: The Modern Study of the Gospels
- 12: The Modern Search for Jesus
- 13: The World and Identity of the Earliest Church
- 14: Acts 1-7
- 15: Acts 8-12
- 16: Acts 13-28
- 17: All Things to All People
- 18: Romans
- 19: Corinthians and Galatians
- 20: Ephesians, Colossians, Philippians, and Philemon
- 21: Thessalonians, Timothy, and Titus
- 22: Hebrews and James
- 23: Peter, John, and Jude
- 24: Revelation
- 25: Epilogue
Explore by Theme
There are no eSources for the themes of this book